Logo Taplio


Jason Thian's Linkedin Analytics

Get the Linkedin stats of Jason Thian and many LinkedIn Influencers by Taplio.

Want detailed analytics of your Linkedin Account? Try Taplio for free.
Profile picture of Jason Thian

Jason Thian

open on linkedin

Are you on the brink of an ordinary career? You graduate with aspirations. You want to take on the world. You find yourself walking a conventional path, like so many before you. But what if I told you that there's a road less traveled? A path not about the routine of daily tasks. But a path dedicated to transforming lives, yours included. I am Jason Thian, a Senior Financial Director at Credence. Once, I was where you are now. At the starting line. Fresh Graduate. A degree from NTU. With a burning desire to make a difference. Today, I’m committed to my team of 80 professionals Coaching them from raw graduates to seasoned consultants who share our mission: "Changing Lives, Brightening Futures." This career has not just changed my life from ordinary to extraordinary. It has allowed me to give back, establishing a bursary at my alma mater to help reduce inequality. That’s the power of the path I chose. I’m about lifting people up – from my clients to my team, and now to you. ↳ You’re eager to learn, grow, and lead. ↳ You’re passionate and ready for more. ↳ You’re looking to leave an impact that echoes. If that resonates with you, then I want you on my team. Let’s navigate this journey together, from ordinary beginnings to an extraordinary destination, where your potential is not just realized but celebrated. Let’s craft a future that's not just bright but brilliant. "I only need you to give me 1% of your trust. I will earn the rest of the 99% through my actions." - Jason Thian Jason Thian (Rep No. TCH200099725) representing Great Eastern Financial Advisers.

Check out Jason Thian's verified LinkedIn stats (last 30 days)

Want to drive more opportunities from LinkedIn?

Content Inspiration, AI, scheduling, automation, analytics, CRM.

Get all of that and more in Taplio.

Try Taplio for free