Logo Taplio


🤘🏽Secora Pickett's Linkedin Analytics

Get the Linkedin stats of 🤘🏽Secora Pickett and many LinkedIn Influencers by Taplio.

Want detailed analytics of your Linkedin Account? Try Taplio for free.
Profile picture of 🤘🏽Secora Pickett

🤘🏽Secora Pickett

open on linkedin

🛑 You don't have to send 1000 emails to get 10 meetings 🟢 You can send <100 to get AT LEAST 10 QUALIFIED meetings I've worked with dozens of B2B SaaS companies and found that even when they're hitting revenue goals 😱 Only a consistent 20% of the team is pulling that weight (and they can't tell you how) 😱 The other 80% of the team WANTS to succeed but can't consistently figure out how 😱 No one knows what really works in messaging 😱 Their prospects are sending very angry replies or bashing their messages on social 😱 Oh, and the sales team is afraid of next year's quota Working across various domains (data, design, real estate, nonprofit, etc) I've been able to consistently get replies and meetings with messages sent being ~20 - 50 / week. And those brands still get positive reception because no one is bashing them on social. Working with me, I can develop outbound, inbound and nurture cadences that 🎯 Help new AND veteran reps consistently succeed 🎯 Quickly build trust with your target market 🎯 Get qualified and ready buyers on your calendar AND 🎯 Keep you POSITIVELY top of mind to not-ready buyers 🎯 Give sales team reliable metrics so next year's quota attainment is more predictable You could "wait and see" if your sales team (who's largely using spray and pray sales techniques) will turn it around this quarter. ✅ Or you could work with me who's proven 2x - 4x industry standard for replies and 10x industry standard for booked meetings within 1 month regardless of sector I want to see your sales improve! Wanna talk shop? Email me ( [email protected] ) or slide in my DMs

Check out 🤘🏽Secora Pickett's verified LinkedIn stats (last 30 days)

What is 🤘🏽Secora talking about?

No chart data found. Please try a different timeframe

🤘🏽Secora Pickett's Best Posts (last 30 days)

use Taplio to search all-time best posts

Want to drive more opportunities from LinkedIn?

Content Inspiration, AI, scheduling, automation, analytics, CRM.

Get all of that and more in Taplio.

Try Taplio for free