Logo Taplio


Aram Mughalyan's Linkedin Analytics

Get the Linkedin stats of Aram Mughalyan and many LinkedIn Influencers by Taplio.

Want detailed analytics of your Linkedin Account? Try Taplio for free.
Profile picture of Aram Mughalyan

Aram Mughalyan

open on linkedin

--- My DMs are open, so anyone can drop me a message here on LinkedIn. --- ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž 3 ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ: โ†’ If you are a busy startup Founder/agency owner, I will help you build a PERSONAL BRAND on LinkedIn to generate more business via inbound LinkedIn leads. โ†’ If you are a web3/AI startup Founder who needs help with FUNDRAISING, I can help you reach out to investors and close the round. โ†’ If you want to PROMOTE your web3/AI startup or need an ADVISOR or Fractional Head of Growth/BD/Chief of Staff, we can work together to achieve your goals. DM me here for more details. ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐: On LinkedIn, I'm a crypto degen, web3 Content Creator & KOL/Influencer. Outside of LinkedIn, I'm an entrepreneur who likes taking things from 0 to 1, with a keen interest in web3, crypto, and AI. I run Solidate, a web3 talent DAO and also serve as an Advisor/Fractional Head of BD/Growth/Chief of Staff for a number of web3 startups. As a former consulting and strategy professional, I have 10+ years of experience across Strategy, BD/Growth, and Marketing roles at firms of all sizes ranging from startups to large multinationals. My career journey has taken me across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, so I've lived, worked, and studied in 13 countries and traveled to 50+ ones. Finally, I'm an athlete and after work, I run shirtless Ultramarathons - Something that keeps me sane and in top physical shape. ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ 1% ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ž๐๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ: If you are reading this, the chances are that you are not fully utilizing LinkedIn. LinkedIn presents the biggest opportunity for professionals to generate business & connections. Yet 99% of people never posted on LinkedIn and don't have any Personal Brand visibility. With the right content strategy, people in your network will: See your posts consistently โ†’ Check your profile โ†’ Become an inbound lead / connection There's a clear path for you to: - Position yourself as an industry leader - Build a recognized Personal Brand - Turn connections into leads But if you've never posted, getting started can be daunting. I know this because 1.5 years ago I was a nobody on LinkedIn. But since then I have: โ†’ Gained 43k followers โ†’ Has been recognized LinkedIn Top Voice โ†’ Generated 6-figure business for my startup โ†’ Helped others build Personal Brand and get inbound leads So if you want to build a Personal Brand to generate more sales, DM me and let's talk. --- Curious to learn more? Hit that Follow button and the notification bell to get my daily posts.

Check out Aram Mughalyan's verified LinkedIn stats (last 30 days)

What is Aram talking about?

No chart data found. Please try a different timeframe

Who is engaging with Aram

Aram Mughalyan's Best Posts (last 30 days)

use Taplio to search all-time best posts

Want to drive more opportunities from LinkedIn?

Content Inspiration, AI, scheduling, automation, analytics, CRM.

Get all of that and more in Taplio.

Try Taplio for free