Logo Taplio


David Owolabi's Linkedin Analytics

Get the Linkedin stats of David Owolabi and many LinkedIn Influencers by Taplio.

Want detailed analytics of your Linkedin Account? Try Taplio for free.
Profile picture of David Owolabi

David Owolabi

open on linkedin

Over 1 million solopreneurs are looking for clients on LinkedIn every day. That’s an average of 695 solopreneurs per minute. Without help, there’s a high chance you're going to be fighting with them for clients. You have 3 options: 1) Spend hundreds of hours trying to get as many clients as possible to break even. 2) Compete on price as you reduce your price to attract clients. 3) Reach out to someone who can help you do less and make much more. Option one and two usually end up in a lot of pain: no/low profits, too much work to do, low revenue, frustration, and many more. For example, a study by Solopreneur Side Hustle survey: In 2022 alone, the average solopreneur made about $57,000 in a year, working 52 hours per week (7-10 hours per day). About 19% made over $100k/year. Chances are – the odds are stacked against you because you most likely are part of the remaining 81%. But don’t give up hope just yet… You still have option three. Me. My mission is to help the average solopreneur to make up to $10k/month, gaining financial freedom. I help you “Be The Authority”, and make you the preferred choice. With me by your side, you will: - Have enough clients to handle. - Make 10x more profits than before. - Hit your $100k in less than 4 months. ​ So, if you’re sick and tired of not being the go-to "expert" in your niche, DM me "OFFER", and take your first step to financial freedom.

Check out David Owolabi's verified LinkedIn stats (last 30 days)

Want to drive more opportunities from LinkedIn?

Content Inspiration, AI, scheduling, automation, analytics, CRM.

Get all of that and more in Taplio.

Try Taplio for free